1. The heat! 98 degrees yesterday - no change today. You can wilt just walking from your car to the house! There's an orange alert, which is about as bad as it gets for those with breathing problems.
2. Another jewelry class - I'm taking another class Sunday to learn this pattern:
We'll see how far I get!
3. Back from my trip: I got back Tuesday afternoon, so I've only worked 3 days this week - and it's the weekend already! I've posted a few pictures from my trip on Facebook.
4. Lists: I've always been a listmaker, but it gets worse all the time. I have to make a list for EVERYTHING and review it often to keep myself on track. Then, if the lists get too long, I start to despair that I can't get it all done. I see so many neat challenges and trades in blogland, and I want to do them all; but I need to discipline myself and leave some room for other things like (oh, for example) CLEANING!When I do finish something, I cross it off my list and feel good. But if I've added 4 more things to the list in the meantime, it just never ends. Some things stay on my list for a long time and others come and go quickly. I have even been known to write something on the list that I have already done just for the pleasure of crossing it off! Can you believe that? I have 3 main lists: stuff from the real world, and 2 art lists. The real world list is pretty boring, as you can imagine. The first art list includes things I'm looking for, things I want to make, etc. Then the second art list is swaps I'm involved in including deadlines, addresses, etc. This list has gotten longer lately! I need to either work faster or weed some things out. Have you had to handle this problem? And if so, how did you handle it?
5. Hamburgers: Yes, sad to say, but hamburgers rock my world on a regular basis. While in the greater Cincinnati area I enjoyed this lovely meal: