"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We Want to Know


{1} You have been asked to give a 10 minute speech to teenage girls. What is it about?

Learn who you are before you decide to share your life with someone else.

{2} Do you have a pet? Tell us about them. No pets? Why?

 Two cats – Fanny and Tooky. I’ve had them both for 11 years. They keep me sane living in this house alone.  My late husband taught Tooky to jump up against the wall to beg for treats and he still does it, though he doesn’t get as far up as he used to.

{3} What is the biggest inconvenience about the place you’re currently living?

 It’s 500 miles away from my family.

 {4} What do you think is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?

 I’m not sure I’ve made any good ones yet.
 
{5} What are the THREE "nevers" of your life? (things you would never do or have never done)
I have never made the first move in any relationship. Afraid of rejection. Never pass up a good meal (groan!).  Never kept my house too clean. (LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment