"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesdays


1.        Everyone seems to have a quirky family situation. What is something unique about your family dynamic?

My father, sister, three daughters and 6 of my grandchildren live in Kentucky and Cincinnati.  I am all alone in Georgia (except for my faithful kitties).

2.       What is the most stressful aspect to blogging (aside from the network going down).
So many blogs-so little time! I like to follow a lot of blogs, but sometimes I can’t keep up with all of the posts and still have time to post myself, and then craft and do other mundane things like cleaning and eating.
3.       We all end up on a blog at some point in our day, but name your top three favorite websites you flock to daily (non-blog).
Facebook, eBay, TV Guide website
4.       What’s your sign?  Believe in it or not, does any part ring true to you?
My birthday is July 2 – Cancer. Descriptive signs are emotional and loving, intuitive and imaginative, shrewd and cautious, protective and sympathetic.  Negative signs are changeable and moody, overemotional and touchy, clinging and unable to let go.  Sounds pretty accurate.
5.       Ice cream!  ICE CREAM!! We all scream for ice cream.  Name your favorite flavor/brand.
Butter pecan – anybody’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment