"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More Blogger Problems!

I am back from my trip and was looking forward to checking out what I missed while I was gone...

BUT...

I am unable to post comments on others' blogs!  For some reason, I AM able to post to my own blog.  I apologize to all!  I have so many comments to make - please don't think I'm ignoring you!

Blogger says this is a known issue for some users and they hope to have it fixed soon.

Thanks to the Ginger Snappers!  I have won a CD and can't wait to get it!  Congratulations to all of this week's Ginger Gems!

3 comments:

  1. Blogger has been a real pain for many,self included.
    Hope your back up and running soon.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. so im trying agian, Jeanie, if it works heres a temp fix.......uncheck your sign in button and then you can post until blogger is fixed,kepping fingers crossed...jenxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the troubles may be over for the moment--I couldn't leave you a comment yesterday, but here it's working!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete