"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Monday, June 6, 2011

How about a Door Tag SWAP!

Several of you have expressed interest in having a Door Tag Swap.  Now that the challenge is over, the swap will begin!    Here are the deets:

You do not have to trade the tag you made for the challenge; but you are welcome to do so.

If you did not take part in the challenge, you can still participate in the swap.

Leave a comment on this post if you are interested in participating.

After leaving the comment, please email me at jeanieatc at gmail dot com and give me your address.  That way, when partners are paired up, I will email both partners with the applicable info.  IF YOU DON'T SEND ME THIS INFO, I CAN'T PAIR YOU UP WITH A PARTNER!

I will pair people up randomly.  When you know who your partner will be, I encourage you to communicate back and forth and try to get to know your partner's likes and dislikes so that you can create a tag that she will like.  I am going to take part in the swap, so, for example, here is what I would tell my partner:

I like cats, flowers, classical music, cooking and TV crime shows.  I am a widow, have 3 daughters and 8 grandchildren - 6 of them in Kentucky and 2 of them in Savannah.  I watercolor and make beaded jewelry

In other words, let your partner know things that might inspire her to create a tag that you will enjoy.  If you want to trade the tag you've already made for the challenge, that's fine as long as it is relevant to your partner.
You have until June 27 to sign up for the swap at the bottom of this post, and email me your address.

After you receive the email from me announcing your partner, you will have until July 15 to mail out your tag.  I will be on vacation the end of June and the first week of July.

If an odd number of people sign up for the swap, I will trade with 2 people.  Or, if there is anyone who signs up for the swap that is willing to swap with 2 people, if necessary, let me know when you sign up.  I want to be sure that everyone sends to their partner, and also receives from them.  I think this is the best way to get to know each other!

Let' all have fun with this - and make new blog friends, as well!  Can't wait to hear from you!

4 comments: