"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Treasure Shelf

Here's another Thrift Shop find.  I am going to use this shelf to house the matchboxes I get from the two trading groups to which I belong.  There are 9 boxes on the top 2 shelves.  Until I get more, I'm going to display ATC cards and other lovely things that have been sent to me

7 comments:

  1. great find!!! Perfect for the matchboxes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A box of treasures, indeed. The matchboxes will look perfect on there.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to display matchboxes!
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific find and such a great way to use it!
    Don't you love those good deals.
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Love this idea and your matchboxes look fab in there along with the atc cards. Never know one of mine might grace the space one day. Hugs Valery Anne (aka Mrs A.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. What a great idea. The matchboxes are looking fab as do the atc cards. Never know one of my boxes might grace the space one day! Hugs Valery Anne (aka Mrs A.)

    ReplyDelete