"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."
Friday, May 20, 2011
What's rocking your world this Friday?
1. Too much to do and too little time!
I'm leaving next Thursday to visit my family in Kentucky and won't be back for about a week. All of the sudden things are closing in on me! Too much to do!
2. Arrange for someone to come in to feed the cats.
3. Finish up craft projects that are due.
4. Make a faux-veil for my daughter to wear at her bachelorette party
5. Make flower hats for my granddaughters
6. Get together all of the things I told people I was going to bring up with me. (And REMEMBER them!)
7. I scheduled a bead class tomorrow - and have a shower to attend on Sunday, so my weekend is somewhat shot.
8. Frame the painting that I am giving Suzanne.
9. Make crazy baby gift for my niece.
10. Find something to wear for the wedding.
2. Skype has come into our lives!
I had my first calls with one of my daughters on Skype this week. IT WAS AMAZING! I felt like someone who was discovering the phone for the first time! I could see both of my granddaughters, who I have not seen since Christmas. They are getting so big! It was to nice to talk face to face. Just gotta remember to look into the camera. After the first call, Lily told her Mom that she likes talking this way much better than talking on the phone because "Grandma seems more real." I'm not sure how to take that! LOL!
OK - I'm sorry; but this is a shorter page than I'd like to write; but as I said, THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
3. Oh, how could I forget! My grandson, Mason, turns 3 today! Happy birthday, Mason! See you next week!