"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We Want to Know


1.} What must you do before you go to bed at night?

Remember to take my last pill and overnight insulin

2.} What is one thing you must snack on at the theater?


 POPCORN – drenched in butter. It is dark in the theater and no one can see me eating it, so it doesn’t count, right?

3.} Before going on vacation what must you do?


Check my travel list and be sure I have someone to check on the cats.

4.} What is one thing you must do every day?

 Check my email.

5.} Is there something you do that must be done in a particular order?


Put my cell phone on the charger, then put a clothes pin on my purse strap so that I remember that the phone is not in my purse, and I don’t leave my phone behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment