"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Monday, May 23, 2011

Monthly Themed ATC - Summer Fun

I started by affixing Glorious Brayered Paper to a piece of cardstock and then running it through the Big Shot in an embossing folder.  The blue 'water' effect is from a product that is new to me:  Scribbles 3D paint.  The paint comes in a lot of colors and finishes and is meant to be used on fabric; but can also be used on a variety of surfaces.  It is quite thick and holds its shape while it's drying.  I think it's a lot like Liquid Pearls - but a lot less expensive.  The normal price for one ounce is $1.19.  Jo Ann's was having a sale - 50% off - so I bought several colors and am quite happy.  It does take a while to dry, though - at least overnight.  The sun was also made with Scribbles 3D Paint. It looks better in person, because of the gold shine.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Jeanie! It makes me want to jump right in! I love your use of color.
    xo
    Karen

    ReplyDelete