"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Wednesday, May 25, 2011

52 Starlets Art Challenge

I'm sorry I missed Week one of the 52 Starlets Arts Challenge (Maureen O'Sullivan); but I'll catch up after I'm back from my trip.

This week's starlet is Clara Bow, who had an extremely successful silent career.  Her acting talents may have been questionable; but she had IT and that's all she needed.

Clara had a major role in the 1927 film Wings, which won the 1929 Academy Award for the best film.

Clara Bow, appearing in Wings

I wonder what Marie Antoinette would have thought of Clara...

3 comments:

  1. That is wonderful! For some reason I think they would have been Best Frenemies... LOL. They both had the "IT" factor. Thanks for joining us at The 52 Starlet Art Challenge. I hope to see your creations when you get back.
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin Your Clara & Marie!! So Creative! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful!!!! I know Marie would be pleased!!
    I love the unexpected and different!!!

    ReplyDelete