What's rocking MY world?
1. My ever-lovin' cats. - Yesterday while I was getting ready for work, Fanny stepped into the shower stall, turned around and stared at me. Now, staring at me is what Fanny DOES, so that was no surprise. What WAS a surprise was that I have never seen her get in the shower stall before. When I walked to the kitchen and passed the cat feeding area, I saw that the water bowl was BONE DRY. So - do you think she was trying to tell me?
2. My daughter Suzanne. - I'm heading back to Kentucky to visit over the Memorial Day weekend, and Suzanne has told me that she and Jeff have decided to tie the knot that weekend! Do you think I should wear my new hat?
3. Door Tags. - My idea to alter door tags literally came out of the blue. I picked up the company mail, and included with it was an advertisement in the shape of a DOOR TAG! That was all it took for me to get excited and inspired to post my first challenge! Please join in.
4. Pollen. - It's been a few weeks now since light yellow dust started descending, seemingly, from the heavens to coat everything it touches and make it look fuzzy. That sent everyone, including me, to their allergy specialists for meds to cope with Atlanta's horrendous pollen and mold. I'm starting to get used to it -- I THINK. Just in time to start dealing with Atlanta's horrendous heat!
5. New Art Projects! A torso to alter, a challenging challenge from the Gingers, a Japanese bell project, paper mache projects, fabric flowers, Japanese paper dolls, moos, a new bracelet pattern, making gift tins, a bookmark swap, some new watercolor painting subjects. Those things are on my SHORT LIST of things I want to do!
Here's a LOLcat to keep you laughing.
Want to see more? Did you know I have a LOLcat blog? Click here.
Leave me a comment and let me know what's rocking your world!