"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friday (make that Saturday!) Fill-Ins

Here are my Friday Fill-ins - just a bit late courtesy of Blogger!

1. I know so much about some things, and so little about others.

2. Eat healthy foods if at all possible.

3. This weather has been great for allergy doctors.

4. Having champagne tastes on an iced tea budget is a problem.

5. I'm really happy I have the ability to imagine.

6. “Live, love, laugh, because tomorrow we diet,” or something to that effect.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include crafting and cleaning the cat litter boxes and Sunday, I want to see a silent film.

No comments:

Post a Comment