"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Thursday, March 17, 2011

This is how we celebrate St. Patty's day in Smyrna, GA

My friend, Betty and I planned to meet at the Cafe for dinner tonight. 
We did not know that this festival was taking place in front of it! 
Had a great dinner and enjoyed hearing the frivolity outside. 
I wonder whose job it will be to scrub out the fountain?  LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. How was the weather? Looks gorgeous!
    Have a great weekend!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dearest Jeanie! I am so thrilled to be the winner of your wonderful collar necklace you beaded!!! I am so sorry that I did not get your email...I have a new addy and am still updating all of my contacts...the new one is kjacks2011 AT gmail DOT COM...
    How could I have been so lucky...it must have been the luck of the Irish smiling down on my wee red head:) I will wear it with pride and my heart thanks you for your beautiful creation. There is nothing like a handcrafted treasure to add a smile to an artists heart...
    Blessings to you from Miss Peach and Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that fountain looks fab... sure wouldn't volunteer to clean it though.. looks like you had fun..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee the green looks so natural to me ~ really lovely!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete