Check out all of the March dresses here.
T Stands For Mugs, Mugs, Mugs
-
On a recent trip to The Spice Merchant,
these mugs caught my eye.
I'm not seeing much of a theme here.
Maybe it's the shape
that makes them st...
1 day ago























PERFECT! Love the bright colors :D
ReplyDeleteThis is so funky, love the colours and patterns, very much of the period!
ReplyDeleteOy! I LOVE this!
ReplyDeleteYour dress turned out great! So psychedelic! I'm with Lee, I love the bright colors!
ReplyDeleteAngela
que cores maravilhosas!
ReplyDeletevery cool. and colorful too...love it
ReplyDeleteLindas cores... Lindo vestido!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is grand, it makes me think Peter Max and all those vibrant colors he uses. I love the rich hues.
ReplyDeleteThis is very beautiful and colorful. It's so elegant,too.
ReplyDeleteJeanie, your dress is wonderful...loved the color!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Marlei
Your colors really "POP"! nice details up to the shoulders!
ReplyDeleteLiza