"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Friday, March 4, 2011

Raw Silk - Blissfull ATCs March Swap

This is for Blissfull ATC's March Swap.  This is the first Blissfull swap in which I've participated! My partner is Electra.  We were given this image which had to appear somewhere on our Artist Trading Card:
I made this ATC card using a silk-like fabric background.

I transferred the 2 images onto satin fabric using TAP paper. 
The tie is raffia, and the dragonfly is from the Vintaj line.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job Jeanie! I've recently read about the TAP paper and would love to try it. Do you like using it?
    I'm in the swap, too but haven't started yet! My partner this month is Amy.
    Have a great weekend!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww lovely Jeanie, electra is going to love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...love it.
    Mine is done and on its' way to Wendy.
    Hugs
    Simply Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous, Jeanie!! I hope to post mine tonight.

    ReplyDelete