"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My favorite beaded necklace

I'm going to post a few pieces from my old jewelry blog to give you an idea of the type of beaded jewelry I like to make.

My jewelry is almost always very wearable.  Although this necklace is wearable, I really made it as sort of a statement necklace.  I pulled out all of the stops.  The corsage detaches from the long chain and can be attached to a choker.
The necklace is made of seed beads and Austrian fire polished crystals in my favorite color:  aqua.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jeanie, this necklace is gorgeous! It's amazing! Do you sell these?
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and very striking, Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete