"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Friday, March 11, 2011

Paying it Forward

This ideas appeared on Amy's Bead Blog.  I'm copying what she said word for word here:

"The rules I've seen on most of the Pay It Forward blogs go something like this: the blogger must promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this status, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade (or homemade) by you and it must be sent to your 5 people some time in 2011.


So I hereby promise to Pay It Forward, by sending something hand made by me to the first five people leaving a comment here."

I will send something to the first 5 people who comment on this post.  Please be sure to leave your email addrss so I can email you to get your physical address.

No comments:

Post a Comment