"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Saturday, July 4, 2009

Zentangles


I was introduced to Zentangles by Tammy. Zentangles are made by incorporating repetitive movements. No two are alike, of course. It is interesting how much fun they are to do!
After creating a few for a swap, I started carrying some blank Artist Trading Cards and a fine point Sharpie pen with me in my purse at all times. Then, when I find myself having to wait at a restaurant, doctor's office, etc., I spend the time creating Zentangles.
The best thing about Zentangles for me is that creating them gave me experience holding a pen or marker in my hand and creating shapes.








No comments:

Post a Comment