"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."
Practical tips for making giant paper flowers
-
I've been making giant paper flowers for a Valentine dinner at church, some
over a foot in diameter. (Maybe "large" is a better description than
"giant", ...
Healing Plantar Fasciitis
-
*Stretch your calf and hamstring muscles by doing the stretches in the
photos. Below I explain how I do the stretch upon first getting out of bed
in the mo...
Novel Approach - Art Journal Workshop
-
Tammy Garcia at Daisy Yellow
is a font of creative inspiration.
The inside of her head must be such a beautiful place!
(You may recall that she is responsibl...
Happy New Year 2016 !
-
Happy to be back to blogging and I am hoping to share and pay it forward as
many arty tips as I can.
My niece asked me for a calendar for her office. As ...
Wishes to all.....
-
*for a wonderful Christmas....one filled with love and joy!!!*
digital art by me!
thanks to all the sources for the images,backgrounds,textures,overlays!!
I'm Back!
-
I cant tell you how excited I am to start blogging again. I had quit
blogging due to personal issues and even though I could have started again
long ago I...
Post holidays and illness
-
Hello Blogger friends,
I missed wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and New Year but it was
spent in hospital for a couple of weeks. I went in the 22nd...
More Zentangles
-
Zantangles
I am still tangling in my spare time. I find it very relaxing - great
stress buster. I am working in a hard back journal so I can keep them ...
Pretty in Pink
-
Well....I had some grandiose plans last week. I had every intention of
doing a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness. I know some survivors...and
some not...
A wonderful crafty morning...
-
Today is my day off...woo hoo! I have to go with my Mom to a pre-hearing
conference for her ongoing dispute with Tx Workers Comp - her hearing is
next wee...
I really like this one, but all your cards are great!
ReplyDeletetoo much Jeanie...LOL
ReplyDeletethis is hilarious.
Great cards as always.
L