I made this from odds and ends that had been tossed out at the warehouse. The base is a very large piece of foam board. I took some cut foam board and glued it horizontaly to the board. Then I used 1/2 inch wide by 24 inch wide pieces of printing plates that had been cut, then the pieces discarded. I glued these to the top and bottom of each row to make a ridge for the cards to nestle in. I covered each entire row with furnace duct tape. You may be able to see that the bottom row is a little different. I embossed this with a pen, as in Lesley's tutorial, and then put a little alcohol ink on it. I decided to complete the board and finish my decorations on the rows later. I will have to rotate photos, because the display board is all filled up! This will be great to have in my ink room as inspiration! It is very light weight and I can hang it on a nail on the wall.
happy weekend! -
3 hours ago