"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Sunday, February 14, 2010

2010 Dress Up Challenge

I am taking Alice and Camilla's 2010 Dress Up Challenge.  The challenge is to design a dress for each month of the re is my 2010 dress - rather simple, I know - but inspired by the three inches of snow that Atlanta got Friday.  For a day or so, it looked like a winter wonderland outside, a sight which we southerners rarely see.  The dress is stamped with blue snowflakes and is fit to be worn by a snow queen!  Stay tuned for more dresses as 2010 goes by.

9 comments:

  1. it is really dress for a snow queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful dress Jeanie, fit for any snow queen!
    I'm planning on joining in with this challenge also ;)
    Will look forward to seeing your dresses throughout 2010 :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanie, your dress is superb! you've captured the spirit of Winter so well! lovely how your snowy scenes have inspired your dress. Thank you for playing along! Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jeanie, this is so beautiful, but then I didn't expect anything less from you.
    Sent the template but I see you don't need it now.
    Can't wait to see more.
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh very sweet jeannie, very snowy and fit for a snow queen....

    so glad you are playing along tooo...jenxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally don't think there is anything simple about it. I thought elegant and romantic when I saw it.

    This is the first time I've visited your blog and I can't wait to see what you come up with next month. I'm off to look around some more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh Jeanie this is fab.. love it.. fun challenge hey? looking forward to seeing the rest of your dresses..

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is perfect for January and I love it!

    ReplyDelete