"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

Thank you, Electra, for bringing this to my attention. 
And thank you, Janet, for this great idea!

1. For me, it was love at first email.

2. I love it when they have food tastings at my local supermarket.

3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard a cat’s soft meow.

4. Ice skating is something I always wanted to do.

5. When it was over, I realized it was not as bad as I thought it would be.

6. I sometimes eat alone, but I never felt alone.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my daughter and grandchildren again, tomorrow my plans include going somewhere with them and Sunday, I want to craft, craft, craft.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful fun! Like an adult version of Mad Libs. :)

    I've finished your Artful Bag ATC, by the way, and will be at the post office Tuesday ... the same day I'll open the envelope from you! :)

    Have a fantastic weekend with your daughter and grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's taken me TOO long to get over here-I love your answers,and I love food tastings too! At one store here, you could have a whole meal! (I go there a lot) lol

    ReplyDelete