"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."






Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What's inside the February matchbox

A piece of the strung sequins that I used to create the box.  Some Valentine brads.  A Swarovski crystal heart, some pink German Scrap, some 'jewels,' some pink bead, two lovely buttons, a pink silk flower and another of the lovely crepe paper flowers.  Also a pair of bubble earrings that I made using Swarovski crystals and Swarovski pearls.


6 comments:

  1. Great little match box, love the jewelry and embellishments.
    Also, love your kitties. Fanny is gorgeous. I had four and now have two left 12 yrs old. I had them since they were two weeks old (rescues)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! and a bunch of treasures inside :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's beautiful Jeanie inside and out! I bet your swap partner was every bit as delighted as I was with your matchbox last month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, look at all the lovely inside the pretty box as well! I think those earrings are wonderful, so feminine.

    I love seeing your cats - your Fanny must be related to my Emma - they look quite similar! She's lovely, actually they all are and I think Grady is smiling down on it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JeanieBeanie, this is wonderful as always.
    Lots of goodies inside for your partner. I know she will love it.
    Happy Creating, Lovely Les

    ReplyDelete