Since I didn't have any goodies in my suitcase, I made some other items. Karla, of Misses Peaches Meows, was my recipient. I used two of her cats' pictures to create geishas (for when they travel to Asia), a key ring to hold important keys for car trips, and a button butterfly featuring Misses Peach.
Second on the 2nd
-
As most of you know, I like my Second Look to somehow reflect what our
current host at Art Journal Journey (AJJ) is featuring. That means I had
to lo...
1 day ago





jeanie..oh,she's going to be delighted!! love the matchbox suitcase!! you are so creative!the kitty geiha's are darling,as is the button butterfly!!
ReplyDeleteSo creative Jeanie! I love the little suitcase out of a matchbox idea! Neat!
ReplyDeleteSawasdee ka!
ReplyDeleteI come to visit you blog naka. ^-^
You are so clever, the suitcase with the fold out travel pics is such a fun idea.
ReplyDelete