If It's Sunday, it's Rocking Horses
-
Today we are headed to my front porch.
This is where you will find one of my large rocking horses.
Children love rocking in it.
It has set on my f...
7 hours ago





I remember it! This is such a cute piece!
ReplyDeleteTerrific fun piece for the challenge, love it. x
ReplyDeleteI remember that song! Love your mellow yellow banana......!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! And your banana looks so realistic. LOVE the plug. Thank you for sharing this with us - looking forward to your brown! xo
ReplyDeleteI remember the song well! Great fun piece of mellow yellow.
ReplyDeleteI do remember it and you've done a great job of capturing it! Love it! :) Nan
ReplyDeleteI remember it Jeanie.. and it's still one of my fav songs... fun yellow piece.. love it..
ReplyDeletexx
This is a good homage to the song. Great piece.
ReplyDeleteyes...great work...though I am craving a banana now, and I haven't bought any for ages as they are $16 a kilo here in Sydney!!!!mmm...banana..lol...xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun piece! Love the charged banana!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a fun yellow piece Jeanie! Your painted banana is fab!!
ReplyDeleteI've heard of that song...but don't remember it as such...it came out before I was born LOL!!:)
Jan x
What a fun piece for yellow. Love it.
ReplyDeleteHey! Love this!
ReplyDeleteLove your piece and that song brings back great memories. (Thanks) :-)
ReplyDeleteOh Yes...I remember that song, a nice memorie this morning...thanks...I like your creation so fun!!!
ReplyDelete