"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."
hi Jeanie- wow wow wow...love your blog! I am incredibly happy to swap with you at the Bliss atc swap! I am just amazed at your art! First..the pic is LOVELY...AND..I love this matchbox art swap..would love to try it! Your daughters were/are adorable..lol..funny this is how I see mine also! :) I am a follower now and I am sure you will be inspiring me because you have already.... Jane
Jeanie, since I am a lover of tea what great artist work. Everyday I try and stop by to visit your blog to see your outstanding creative work have a great weekend.
Winner & Top 3 Challenge #296
-
Hello everyone,
it is time to announce the top 3 of challenge #296.
We've had 34 wonderful entries for our "anything goes with optional winter
animals...
The Emerald Jar
-
*The Emerald Jar*
16 x 20 oil painting
by Pat Fiorello
$2400
You may have noticed I'm not posting to my blog as frequently as in the
past. There are 2 re...
Apakah Manajemen Klinik Kecantikan Itu Penting?
-
Manajemen klinik kecantikan sama pentingnya dengan dunia kerja sebagai alat
yang digunakan orang-orang itu dalam perdagangan mereka. Ini juga membantu
m...
Glue Book Revisited
-
Hello my dear friends,
for today's Simply Neutrals Tuesday over at AppleApricot I choose a few of
my Glue book pages which I did a few years ago. Yes, tim...
Saturday Image Bonus 361
-
As promised here are a few of the pages from the inside of the 1905 New
York Fashions catalog from the previous post. They sure did have style
back in th...
Practical tips for making giant paper flowers
-
I've been making giant paper flowers for a Valentine dinner at church, some
over a foot in diameter. (Maybe "large" is a better description than
"giant", ...
Novel Approach - Art Journal Workshop
-
Tammy Garcia at Daisy Yellow
is a font of creative inspiration.
The inside of her head must be such a beautiful place!
(You may recall that she is responsibl...
Banana Pudding Pie
-
Banana Pudding Pie
I have been craving comfort food lately. Maybe it is the change of the
seasons. The cooler nights. Whatever it is, Banana Pudding Pie...
EXPAND the POSSIBLES new Blog Site
-
You know what it is like when the clock chimes at 2.30am and you have been
awake for hours, you can't get back to sleep, sooo... you switch the
computer o...
Very nice......Hugs, Amy
ReplyDeletehi Jeanie- wow wow wow...love your blog! I am incredibly happy to swap with you at the Bliss atc swap! I am just amazed at your art! First..the pic is LOVELY...AND..I love this matchbox art swap..would love to try it! Your daughters were/are adorable..lol..funny this is how I see mine also! :) I am a follower now and I am sure you will be inspiring me because you have already.... Jane
ReplyDeleteJeanie, since I am a lover of tea what great artist work. Everyday I try and stop by to visit your blog to see your outstanding creative work have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete