"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."
Second on the 2nd
-
As most of you know, I like my Second Look to somehow reflect what our
current host at Art Journal Journey (AJJ) is featuring. That means I had
to lo...
Winner & Top 3 Challenge #296
-
Hello everyone,
it is time to announce the top 3 of challenge #296.
We've had 34 wonderful entries for our "anything goes with optional winter
animals...
First DT sample and video for Blockwallah!
-
Here's my first sample as a Design Team member for *Blockwallah*! I had
great fun with this, recycling a shadow box frame I got from a charity shop.
Here...
The Emerald Jar
-
*The Emerald Jar*
16 x 20 oil painting
by Pat Fiorello
$2400
You may have noticed I'm not posting to my blog as frequently as in the
past. There are 2 re...
Apakah Manajemen Klinik Kecantikan Itu Penting?
-
Manajemen klinik kecantikan sama pentingnya dengan dunia kerja sebagai alat
yang digunakan orang-orang itu dalam perdagangan mereka. Ini juga membantu
m...
ECO PRINTING ON PAPER
-
Ever since I received the most beautiful card from my amazingly talented
Aussie friend Suzy, using her gorgeous eco dyeing/printing, I wanted to try
it out...
Blissfulll Newsletter ( December 2018)
-
Welcome to the Blissfull ATC swap
Thank you for all the fabulous ideas for next years swaps. Only one more
for this year.
We are now entering the Holid...
Taking a break from PPF
-
Things are revving up in regards to moving so I
really need to be spending more time packing and
less time on the computer. I am sorry that I will miss
seei...
Glue Book Revisited
-
Hello my dear friends,
for today's Simply Neutrals Tuesday over at AppleApricot I choose a few of
my Glue book pages which I did a few years ago. Yes, tim...
Saturday Image Bonus 361
-
As promised here are a few of the pages from the inside of the 1905 New
York Fashions catalog from the previous post. They sure did have style
back in th...
-
Our son Jonathan ( executive Chef) and partner Stephanie ( event planner &
pastry Chef) have departed Black Star Farm in Suttons Bay. Bittersweet for
both,...
Happy New Year 2016 !
-
Happy to be back to blogging and I am hoping to share and pay it forward as
many arty tips as I can.
My niece asked me for a calendar for her office. As ...
Banana Pudding Pie
-
Banana Pudding Pie
I have been craving comfort food lately. Maybe it is the change of the
seasons. The cooler nights. Whatever it is, Banana Pudding Pie...
Moving on to other things !
-
As you may have noticed I don't blog anymore , but rather than just leave
things open I thought I would make some closure here :)
Everything is ok with ...
I Painted A Rock!
-
You may have noticed that I have done little to no new artwork over the
past 10 months or so, other than making fused glass "wishing stars". There
are thre...
Wishes to all.....
-
*for a wonderful Christmas....one filled with love and joy!!!*
digital art by me!
thanks to all the sources for the images,backgrounds,textures,overlays!!
Looooooooooong Time Since I Posted!!!!
-
Sometimes life just gets in the way and I rarely have time to sit down and
post. I sometimes think that I should give up the blog and just maintain
life in...
Artymess Advent Calendar days 13 and 14 and 15.....
-
Went to London today to see my daughter who is expecting a baby on
Christmas Eve ....drove past Harrods and some lovely bridges on the
Embankment ........ ...
T and U are for THE UNTHINKABLE.
-
T and U are for THE UNTHINKABLE.
I missed last week so am combining T and U this week.
I want to share with you our unthinkable struggle.
My daughte...
Winner! Winner! of the Traveling Stash Box
-
* Hi ladies so sorry it took me so long to get this out.. *
*I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post that *
*Random Generator on here... *
*So...
Can I blog from my phone
-
I got a new phone and this is a test post. I use facebook mainly now and
have neglected my blog.
Here are photos from my repurposed Somerset Studio 2007 ...
MAKE OVER...
-
I helped a friend recently with her grandmother's typewriter - repaired,
serviced, overhauled, cleaned, oiled, changed some parts, spray painted her
typewr...
Post holidays and illness
-
Hello Blogger friends,
I missed wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and New Year but it was
spent in hospital for a couple of weeks. I went in the 22nd...
EXPAND the POSSIBLES new Blog Site
-
You know what it is like when the clock chimes at 2.30am and you have been
awake for hours, you can't get back to sleep, sooo... you switch the
computer o...
Merry Christmas Dear Friends...
-
The best part of this magical time of year is being with those we love,
our family and friends who make our lives so very special and meaningful.
Wish...
Pretty in Pink
-
Well....I had some grandiose plans last week. I had every intention of
doing a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness. I know some survivors...and
some not...
A wonderful crafty morning...
-
Today is my day off...woo hoo! I have to go with my Mom to a pre-hearing
conference for her ongoing dispute with Tx Workers Comp - her hearing is
next wee...
No comments:
Post a Comment